Delivery is free on most items. All firearm shipping costs are laid out in our Legislation page, click here for more details. Orders are dispatched within 14 workings days from receipt of order and are sent by Royal Mail/Parcelforce, signed for delivery.
When you order has been marked as dispatched / completed and the invoice has been sent, this means your order is with Royal Mail / Parcelforce, they aim to deliver in two or three working days, from time to time orders may take longer to be delivered by Royal Mail / Parcelforce, this is out of our control.
Orders Outside the UK
We are able to ship some items overseas. If you are an overseas customer please email us email@example.com with a list of items you are interested in including the stock reference number in our description, include your name and full address so that we are able to calculate a shipping cost for you and any other relevant paperwork that may be required. Please check your spam / junk folders in you do not see a reply from us.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 7 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- Please contact us for a returns form and tell us why you are returning the product, making sure the order number and date of order are on the form.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. You should return any product to us via Royal Mail to the address given below with suitable insurance based on the value of the product. This means that the full value may be recovered by you if the product is lost or damaged. You should retain any receipt confirming the return. If returned products are lost we will not accept liability for them.
- You will be responsible for the charges incurred in returning an item to us unless we agree to reimburse.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- You the Customer are solely responsible for inspecting the product upon delivery. You must contact Southerton Guns should you wish to inform us of damaged, defective or missing goods and/or delivery discrepancies within 48 hours of your delivery being made.
- Refunds will not be issued until the product has been received by us. Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation, enclose the returns number, order number and your name and address to avoid delays in processing refunds and tell us why you are returning the product.
- All goods incorrectly ordered will be accepted as a return and a 20% re-stocking fee may apply. All postage costs incurred during the return are the customers responsibility.
Returns Address: Southerton Guns 1b Station Road, Habrough, Nr Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. DN40 3AP