Delivery costs within the UK are calculated based on the item(s) weight, the maximum cost will be £9.00. Delivery on some spare parts is free. All firearm shipping costs are laid out in our Legislation page, click here for more details. The delivery costs may vary dependent on promotional offers in place but the amount to be charged will be shown on the final total before the customer can proceed with the order. In proceeding with the order it is deemed that the customer agrees with the quoted delivery costs. Orders are dispatched within 14 workings days from receipt of order and are sent by Royal Mail/Parcelforce, signed for delivery. At the current time orders are taking a little longer than usual due to the current situation.
Orders Outside the UK For orders outside the UK, please email us, email@example.com for carriage costs and any other relevant paperwork that may be required. Please check your spam / junk folders in you do not see
We hope that you will be completely satisfied with your product. However, it may be necessary to return your product to us. Please follow these instructions for returning a product to avoid delays in processing your return. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us by email for a returns form, return the item to us in its original condition within 7 days of receipt. Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. Refunds will not be issued until the product has been received by us in its original or delivered state. Please note:
- Please contact us for a returns number and tell us why you are returning the product.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 7 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. You should return any product to us via Royal Mail to the address given below with suitable insurance based on the value of the product. This means that the full value may be recovered by you if the product is lost or damaged. You should retain any receipt confirming the return. If returned products are lost we will not accept liability for them.
- You will be responsible for the charges incurred in returning an item to us unless we agree to reimburse.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- You the Customer are solely responsible for inspecting the product upon delivery. You must contact Southerton Guns should you wish to inform us of damaged, defective or missing goods and/or delivery discrepancies within 48 hours of your delivery being made.
- Refunds will not be issued until the product has been received by us. Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation.
- All goods incorrectly ordered will be accepted as a return and a 20% re-stocking fee may apply. All postage costs incurred during the return are the customers responsibility.
Returns Address: Southerton Guns 1b Station Road, Habrough, Nr Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. DN40 3AP